Pulteney Street Survey
- As a 2019–20 Fulbright Scholar, Assistant Professor of Art and Architecture Angelique Szymanek was based in Scotland at the University of Dundee’s Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design, where for six months she studied the works by women artists.
- Brandon Harding ’20 is the recipient of a 2020 U.S. Student Fulbright Award to Vietnam, where he will teach English to Vietnamese students, building on his previous internship experience in Hanoi, where he studied abroad in 2018.
- Ruby Williams ’20 is the recipient of a 2020 U.S. Student Fulbright Award to Germany, where she will serve as an English Teaching Assistant. Williams previously studied abroad in Germany through the Julius G. Blocker ’53 Fellowship.
- As an AmeriCorps volunteer, Katherine Foley ’20 will serve the community of Big Sky, Mont., as a member of the Gallatin River Task Force. Foley’s role will be to protect and preserve the Gallatin River, a tributary of the Missouri River that begins in Yellowstone National Park.
- Colin Maczka ’20 has been accepted into the AmeriCorps VISTA program, appointed to the Project M.O.V.E. team in his hometown of Buffalo, N.Y.
- Catherine Sherwood ’20 and Alexander Cottrell ’20 have joined AmeriCorps’ Community Mediation Services Corps as conflict resolution specialists through the Center for Dispute Settlement. In their new roles, they will work with youth and families in local communities and schools. Sherwood has been assigned to Canandaigua Middle School, while Cottrell will head to Geneva High School.