Summer Housing Requests, Temporary Housing Requests and Extended Stay Requests
For students paying for summer housing, please select this link.
Department Request Page for all extended stays requests, for all temporary stays requests, and for any summer housing paid by a department, please select this link.
Residence Key Pick-up and Drop-off
- Current spring residence keys should be dropped off with Residential Education Office
- Summer Housing key pick-up and drop off at Residential Education Office, and at Campus Safety Office during weekends and after hours.
To ensure residential spaces are properly prepared for summer, storage of items in residential properties is not permitted, including leaving items with another student to store over the summer. Please arrange for off-campus storage. A listing of local storage facilities has been provided for convenience, and is not to be considered an endorsement by the Colleges. Use of any private storage facility is a private transaction between the student and the storage company. The storage agreement and payment are the responsibility of the student.
If you have received approval to remain on campus during the temporary housing period, please understand permission has been granted to stay in your assigned room, and only your assigned room. Permission has not been granted for you to leave items in common room areas. Common room areas are any areas outside of your assigned room. Such examples include, but not limited to, hallways, kitchens, bathrooms, porches, and living rooms. Please secure all your items in your assigned room. We are not responsible for items left in the common room areas during the temporary stay/extended stay period.
Air Conditioner Procedure (summer months)
- Purchase your own AC unit
- The AC unit must be UL listed for fire safety purposes.
- If not UL listed, it will not be installed.
- Work with B&G directly to have the unit installed. Contact B&G at 315-781-3660 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- You cannot install your own AC unit. B&G must install the AC unit.
During the academic year, you must have a housing accommodation for an AC unit, for the summer, you may have an air conditioner.
VISITING SUMMER STUDENTS
For visiting summer students and external guests arranging for summer housing, call Conferences and Events at (315) 781-3103. For external guests: Key pickup and drop-off at Conferences and Events office, or Campus Safety Office during weekends and after hours.