Upload completed PAF and Budget Template to the Online Proposal Routing Approval (OPRA) system for institutional approval.
Upload completed FAF and Budget Template to the Online Proposal Routing Approval (OPRA) system for institutional approval.
All Federal and State proposals
Investigators submitting proposals to federal and state agencies must read the Financial Conflict of Interest Policy for HWS Researchers and complete a Financial Conflict of Interest Disclosure prior to submission of each proposal. The disclosure is completed electronically here.
- In addition, Investigators submitting proposals to NIH must also complete the NIH PAF Addendum - Upload and route with the PAF.
Other Policies and Documents
- Principal Investigator Eligibility Policy
Individuals who do not automatically have PI status under this policy and are granted PI status by the Provost will be required to meet with the Provost and/or the Director of Sponsored Programs prior to submitting proposals.
- Roles and Responsibilities for Sponsored Projects and Grants
All PIs are expected to follow the guidance in this document.
- HWS Policy and Procedures for Responding to Allegations of Research Misconduct
- HWS Policy on Intellectual Property
- HWS Institutional Review Board
- Policy on Externally-Funded Course Release
- HWS Training and Certification Plan for the Responsible Conduct of Research
- Subaward Request Form
- Subrecipient Monitoring Procedure
For assistance in viewing and using fillable PDF forms, please visit IT Services' Tips for Viewing and Using Fillable PDFs.