Special Edition Bicentennial Beverages
KEEPER’S HEART WHISKEY — SPECIAL BICENTENNIAL BARREL
From O’Shaughnessy Distilling Co.
- O’Shaughnessy CEO Mike Duggan ’92, world-renowned Master Distiller Brian Nation (formerly of Jameson, Redbreast and Midleton) and their team collaborated with HWS to produce this special edition whiskey for the Bicentennial. Keeper's Heart is a bold new style of whiskey that brings together the best of Irish and American distilling traditions to create award- winning whiskeys. Its incredible versatility makes it perfect to enjoy neat, on the rocks or in a cocktail.
- Available exclusively at Pedulla’s Wine & Liquor in Geneva. Call (315) 789-2855 or visit their Facebook page to order.
BICENTENNIAL RESERVE and HIP HOBART! RIESLING
From Ravines Wine Cellars
- Hobart and William Smith have partnered with Ravines Wine Cellars to create this special version of Ravines’ signature red wine and classic dry Riesling. Located less than a mile from the Hobart and William Smith campus — and owned and operated by Lisa and Morten Hallgren P’19 — Ravines is dedicated to the craft of fine, classical winemaking. The region’s cool growing season, sloped vineyard sites and the moderating effects of Seneca Lake create ideal conditions for producing vibrant, balanced and food-friendly wines.
- Bicentennial Reserve is a blend of two noble and historic varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. Expressive and complex with impeccable balance, Bicentennial Reserve respects the terroir-driven wines of the Old World.
- Hip Hobart! Riesling is grown in limestone and shale stone soils on the steep slopes surrounding the Finger Lakes. It is an elegant, dry style with delicate aromatics, distinct minerality and a bright acidity
- Available online and at the Ravines tasting rooms on Seneca Lake and Hammondsport, N.Y.