This week in photos
Apr. 1 - Apr. 7
- During the Edible Science Fair, Reilly Riddell ’23, Jenna Hyman ’23 and Haley Sax ’23 make liquid nitrogen ice cream to help explain and give an example of crystallization.
- Colleen Wahl Culley ’06, an assistant professor of dance at Alfred University, leads a lesson with students in “Laban Studies” with Professor Cynthia Williams.
- Patrick Healy ’25 and Daniel Anselmi ’24 enjoy studying outside.
- More than 300 students received awards during the Blackwell-Hale Academic Achievement ceremony in the Vandervort Room.
- With Associate Professor of Theatre Chris Woodworth, students in her playwriting class gather at Geva Theatre after enjoying Harrison David Rivers’ play “we are continuous.”
- On Transgender Day of Visibility, Abigail Byrne ’23 (she/her) and Noah Thirkill ’23 (they/them), who work in the LGBTQ+ Resource Center, show President Mark D. Gearan an art display created by HWS community members and displayed in the Provenzano Gallery titled, “Break the Binary.”
- Associate VP at Christie’s Krissy Weston ’17, Pace Gallery Sales Manager Bailey Carter ’19 and Lead Designer for Accidently Wes Anderson Morgan Gaudet ’18 return to campus to share art career insights.
- In Froelich Hall, teams from across the globe compete in the Round Robin Debate tournament.
- Faculty and staff take a photo after a First Aid and CPR Training class at the Hydrant Hose Fire Department.
- Natalie Sandoval ’25 and Levi Holguin ’25 work on an independent research project "Equity in Paleontology" that they are conducting with Professor of Geoscience Nan Crystal Arens.
- Students walk to class on Monday.
- While on a tour of campus, students from Lithuania hosted by Geneva Rotary join a dance class taught by Associate Professor of Dance Kelly Johnson.
- Owen Carolan ’26, Aaron Forgues ’26, Jameson Ardis ’26 and Lucas Amaral ’23 get a tour of Coxe Hall from President Mark D. Gearan and Mary Herlihy Gearan on Saturday.
- Heron Jamie Fine ’24 returns a serve as the Herons take down Nazareth College 9-0 in Bristol Field House.
- John Jude Considine ’25 drives toward the goal during Hobart’s first Atlantic 10 Conference game. The Statesmen defeated St. Bonaventure 24-10.