This week in photos
Mar. 18 - Mar. 24
- Beka Bekauri ’23 and Erin Howe ’24 display their projects during “Architecture Design Studio” with Associate Professor of Art and Architecture Gabriella D’Angelo.
- José Martinez Barelles ’26 and Winter Fagerberg ’24 explore resources in the HWS Archives during “Museum Studies” with Assistant Professor of Art and Architecture Angelique Szymanek.
- Filmed by Seamus Galvin ’23, Abby Soika ’25 interviews Samari Brown ’24 for her @hwscolleges Tik Tok series, “What are you listening to?”
- The stained glass windows of St. John’s Chapel on Thursday night.
- Assistant Professor of Media and Society Jiangtao Harry Gu ’13, Tyler Stimpson ’23 and Anthony Bray ’23 gather at the Smith Opera House during the Geneva Downtown Film Festival. Stimpson won the Audience Choice Award.
- Dancers in the Jr/Sr Choreographers' Concert gather for a photo outside of the Gearan Center. The concert will be held at 7:30 p.m. on April 7 and 8.
- Assistant Director of the Center for Community Engagement and Service Learning Peter Budmen '15 (left) joins with students during an Alternative Spring Break experience at Pocahontas State Park in Virginia.
- Rural and Migrant Ministry’s Western NY Regional Coordinator Wilmer Jimenez and Executive Director Richard Witt are joined by Natalie Sandoval '25, who volunteered there during Spring Break.
- Overlooking the Danube River, Lucas Gillespie ’24 takes a photo while studying abroad in Budapest, Hungary.
- Students studying abroad in New Zealand gather for a photo while exploring Christchurch.
- Students hike near Lake Rotorua in New Zealand.
- Sam Lescher ’24 points to the Ribbinska huset building in Stockholm, Sweden, where he is studying abroad.
- Annette Stephens ’24, Molly Trunfio ’24, Ella Weiss ’24 and Brenda Plascienda ’24 take in the Cliffs of Moher while studying abroad in Galway, Ireland.
- Jackson Meshanic ’23 launches a 3-pointer during the NABC Reese's Senior All-Star Game on Saturday.
- The Hobart Hockey team practices in the Cooler on Monday. The Statesmen will take on Endicott in the NCAA quarterfinal contest on Friday in Beverly, Mass.