This week in photos
Apr. 8 - Apr. 14
- Taking advantage of the warm weather, Director of Teacher Education Program and Secondary Education Andie Huskie holds class on the steps of the Salisbury Center at Trinity Hall.
- Andrew Moriarty ’23 works in the lab of Professor of Biology Sigrid Carle, studying the gene expression of cancer cells.
- Associate Professor of Dance Kelly Johnson leads students in “Introduction to Dances of the African Diaspora” outside of the Gearan Center for the Performing Arts.
- The HWS sailing team practices on Seneca Lake on Thursday.
- Maddy Buck '26 and Ingrid Miller '26 study outside Coxe Hall.
- Associate Professor of History Matthew Crow holds “Western Civilizations” at the Classes of 1972 Outdoor Classroom.
- Cole Cassano ’23 talks with his adviser, Associate Professor of Music Charity Lofthouse, in her office.
- Anthony Bray ’23, A King ’25, Lillian Davis ’24, Eliyah Roberts ’24 and Samari Brown ’24 rehearse for “Fault Lines” in the McDonald Theatre on Tuesday.
- Mary Herlihy Gearan makes lunch for students in Professor of Chemistry Justin Miller’s “Bonding with Food” class.
- Biruk Nardos ’25 and Leah Foster ’25 model in the Model African Union’s fashion show on Saturday.
- Quinn Phillips '26 performs an acrobatic kick while playing soccer tennis on the quad.
- Students studying abroad in New Zealand take a group photo at the South Island of Aotearoa.
- While studying abroad in Denmark, Emily Johnson ’24 takes a photo in front of the iconic rowhouses in Copenhagen.
- With President Mark D. Gearan (seated), Hobart hockey national champions receive a proclamation from Geneva City Council on Wednesday.
- Maddie Montgomery ’23 drives toward the goal during the Herons’ 17-8 win over Ithaca College.