This week in photos
- As a leader in experiential education, this week we feature the HWS Centers that allow students to complement their coursework. Here, students gather for a photo while studying in Brazil this summer through a program offered by the Center for Global Education.
- Students clean up the lakefront as part of the Day of Service coordinated by the Center for Community Engagement and Service Learning.
- Students table on behalf of the LGBTQ+ Resource Center during Transgender Day of Visibility.
- Internationally renowned activist and author Angela Davis delivers the keynote address celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Fisher Center for the Study of Gender and Justice.
- Moritz Marchart ’22 and William Kline ’23 win $10,000 to start their biomaterials company during the Pitch Contest offered by the Centennial Center.
- Ali Shaw ’22 explains her work on dual immersion classrooms during the Senior Symposium hosted annually by the Center for Teaching and Learning.
- Students visit the set of Good Morning America through the Salisbury Center for Career, Professional and Experiential Education.
- The Colleges’ research vessel allows students to study environmental issues on Seneca Lake through programs offered by HWS’ Finger Lakes Institute.
- Students enjoy the weekly Shabbat dinner at the Abbe Center for Jewish Life.
- As part of the Intercultural Affairs Center, the Asian Student Union holds a celebration in recognition of Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage month.
- Author Matt Bindig ’98 offers a talk coordinated by the Trias Residency for Writers.
- Students present their plans for a sustainable development project in the Bozzuto Center for Entrepreneurship.
- Coordinated by the Office for Spiritual Engagement, students, faculty and staff participate in a vigil for the victims of a tragic shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue.