The Geneva City School District serves approximately 2,200 students grades PK through 12. The District is comprised of a high school, middle school, two elementary schools (grades Pre-K to 2 and grades 3-5), district administrative offices and a central services facility.
The Geneva City School District prides itself on the quality of academic programs offered to students. Graduates attend the finest universities in the nation, service academies, two-year liberal arts and technical programs. Advance Placement offerings encompass 14 academic courses of study. In addition, the District offers 13 Gemini courses which include the opportunity for students to receive credit from Finger Lakes Community College.
- Approximately 2,200 students grades PK through 12
- 19 administrators, 243 teachers and 233 support staff
- Five buildings with 500,000 square feet of space
- 127 acres of grounds
- 62% free and reduced lunch
- .05% homeless
- 13.3% special education students
- 84.9% graduation rate