HWS Theatre Box Office
HWS Theatre upcoming production tickets and information
Visit the Theatre Department website or find us on Facebook or Instagram to learn more about our season as well as other exciting HWS Theatre happenings.
Fault Lines Opens April 13, 2023
Inspired by the Neo-futurist approach to create theatre that asks audiences and performers to be and recognize who we are, where we are, and what we are doing, Fault Lines is a student-devised performance about climate change. Created as a series of vignettes that study the relationship between humans and Earth, Fault Lines invites audiences to participate in an evolving contemplation of how to activate change before it is too late.
Thursday April 13 and Friday April 14 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday April 15 at 2 p.m. (masking required for this performance) and 7:30 p.m.
McDonald Theatre, Gearan Center for the Performing Arts
Tickets are FREE (donations accepted) but reservations are required and may be made through the link below.
Online ticket reservations close two hours before each performance. A limited number of tickets will be available at the Box Office, an hour before each performance. Please check in at the Box Office when you arrive in the Gearan Center. Doors open half an hour before each performance. Seating is General Admission.
PLEASE NOTE that by reserving a ticket, you understand and agree to the following:
- In the case of sold-out performances, audience members who are not in the theatre five minutes before the performance may discover that their seats have been given to people on the waiting list. If you arrive at the theatre after the performance has started, please use caution when you enter the space and expect to be acknowledged by the performers.
- For the safety of the actors and other audience members, backpacks and large bags will not be permitted in the theatre (purses and small bags are fine). Large bags and backpacks will be locked in the box office and will not be available until the conclusion of the performance.
- No food or drink in the theatre.
- Masks are strongly encouraged to protect the health and enable the participation of all members of our community. Masking is required for the Saturday, April 15 matinee performance.
- If you need additional assistance in seating or have questions about accessibility, please contact Prof. H May (firstname.lastname@example.org).