OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
HWS PeopleSoft website
Students are encouraged to visit this site for on-line registration, drop/add, view class schedule, check final grades, course descriptions, student account information, financial aid and a schedule of classes for the semester.
Faculty can use this site at any time to view faculty schedules, class lists, contact advisees, advising information, course enrollments, and post final grades. Currently supported browsers for the HWS PeopleSoft website are Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.
HWS PeopleSoft Tutorials
PeopleSoft Online Registration Youtube Tutorials
How to login to PeopleSoft
- This video shows you how to login to PeopleSoft. PeopleSoft is a portal where you are able to look at the classes being offered this semester, add them to your personal shopping cart, and enroll in classes.
How to add classes to your Shopping Cart
- This video shows you how to add classes to your Shopping Cart. Adding classes to your shopping cart does not mean you have enrolled in these classes. The shopping cart is a place for you to plan and save the classes you are interested in taking next semester.
How to Enroll
- This video shows you how to enroll in your classes. On the day of your enrollment appointment, you may enroll in your classes at 7 a.m. You may also swap classes during the time of your enrollment appointment. All students have a second opportunity to enroll in classes during open enrollment. If you need assistance, please visit the registrar.
How to Swap Classes
- This video shows you how to swap out of a class: meaning you can switch out of a class you are enrolled in, to a class you are not currently enrolled in. Swapping classes is the most effective way to switch out of a class, and in to another class. This process ensures that you have a seat in 4 credit classes next semester.
How to Drop a class
- This video will show you how to drop out of a class. Also refer to the Swap feature, if you are interested in switching out of a class you are currently enrolled in, and switching in to another class. The Swap feature is a safer way to change your schedule, because it ensures you are still enrolled in 4 credit classes.
Student PeopleSoft Tutorials
Navigating Student Center
Faculty PeopleSoft Tutorials
Faculty Self Service
Advisor Hold Release
Schedule of Courses for Spring 2017
Cross Listed Courses for Spring 2017
Schedule of Courses for Maymester 2017
Event Reservation System - Request a reservation for an event and view classroom utilization via the Web.
Choosing a Major and/or a Minor - A guide to majors and minors including Declaration of Majors and Minors Forms and Major and Minor Audit Forms
Office of the Registrar
Gulick Hall, First Floor
Phone: (315) 781-3651
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fax: (315) 781-3920