Intramural Wallyball Rules
- Each team consists of 6 players, at least two of which are of the opposite sex than the majority. If a team does not have 6 players present, both teams can agree to play the game with "men down."
- Scoring rules mirror normal volleyball: you must serve to score, and when the non-serving team scores a side-out occurs and the serve is passed.
- The server must serve from the back wall. The ball must travel completely over the net or a side-out occurs. The ball may not hit the back wall or more than one sidewall before the floor.
- The ball may be played off the ceiling on your own side of the court; however, it may not hit the ceiling when going over the net. If it does, a sideout takes place.
- Teams play the best of three games to 21. A team must win by two.
- During play, each team has three hits to return the ball to the other side.
- All body parts are par for contact with the ball.