The Office of Student Activities is now accepting applications for the Orientation Team to welcome the Classes of 2023!
The Orientation Team will welcome and introduce all entering students and their families to Hobart and William Smith Colleges. O-Team training begins on the following dates in August: OL training begins on August 16 and OM training begins on August 19.
Applications can be found on the Orientation website.
OC applications are due by 2/4
OL applications are available 2/18 and due by 3/4
OM applications are available 2/18 and due by 4/5
If you have questions about the application process, please contact Kristen Tobey at email@example.com.
Orientation is designed to welcome and introduce incoming students and their families to the academic and social traditions and culture of Hobart and William Smith Colleges. The goals of orientation are to:
- Prepare new students for the world of academic opportunities and expectations for success
- Facilitate meaningful connections among and between their student peers, faculty and staff
- Introduce new students to the richly diverse social and intellectual campus culture at HWS
- Stimulate a curiosity for and commitment to serve in their local community
- Clarify standards of healthy individual behavior and responsible community living
Office of Student Activities
300 Pulteney Street
Geneva, NY 14456
Phone: (315) 781-3513
Fax: (315) 781-3511