Mail Processing

The Post Office offers students the ability to forward, hold, or change your address. Use the information below to determine which best suites your needs.

Mail Hold

Use the Mail hold request form below if you would like the Post Office to hold your mail on campus over a break. If you do not request a mail hold, all your mail will be forwarded to your home address.

Mail Forward

Use the mail forwarding request form below to forward first class mail, which are letters, postcards, and large envelopes. Re-shipping packages that are not considered first class mail will incur a cost – please e-mail for package options.

Address Change

Use the Mail Address Change form below to change your address for USPS mail forwarding. You will also need to change your address with the Registrar's office.

Mail Holding Request

Will you be staying on campus for the break? If so, please fill out the form below to keep your mail on campus.

Mail Forwarding Request

Not returning to campus after break? Please fill out the form below.

Mail Address Change Forms

Need to change your address? Please fill out the form below.


Preparing Students to Lead Lives of Consequence.