How does Dr. Wangari Maathai inspire you?
|She's living proof that one person can make a real, lasting change on the world.||61.54 %|
|She's not afraid to stand up for what she believes in when faced with unbelievable odds.||24.62 %|
|She uses her education and creativity to make a difference in enduring ways.||13.85 %|
Check back every Friday for a new Pulse.
- What do you like about the new Scandling Campus Center?
- Why did you select HWS?
- How has being a student athlete changed your HWS experience?
- Where would you like to go abroad?
- What are you doing this summer?
- What was the highlight of Reunion 2008?
- What are you most looking forward to about Reunion 2008?
- What does the 100th year of William Smith College mean to you?
- What will you miss most about HWS?
- Which candidate running for President do you support?
- What do you know about Elizabeth Blackwell?
- How does Dr. Wangari Maathai inspire you?