Meet the Campus
You can tell a lot about people, their interests and passions when you see them in their own environment; so each week, we'll take you into the spaces belonging to real Hobart and William Smith faculty, students and staff. Welcome to Meet the Campus With John Heavey!
Featured in this week's Meet the Campus:
Cadence Whittier: Whittier specializes in Dance Education, Performance/Choreography, Movement Science, Arts Education, and Somatic Therapy.
Yeasmine Khalique: An artist and environmental advocate, Khalique combines her passions to affect change.
Kevin Dunn: An expert in theories of international relations, U.S. foreign policy and the punk movement, Dunn earned his Ph.D. from Boston University.
- Episode One: Everest, The Yankees and Geneva
- Episode Two: Captain Carbon, Theatre and Legends
- Episode Three: Art, Hope and Canada
- Episode Four: Sociology, Global Citizenship and Storytelling
- Episode Five: Leadership, the Swiss Mountains and Education
- Episode Six: Dance, Environmental Art and the Politics of Punk
- Episode Seven: Howard Dean, William Smith College and an Ambitious Hobart Junior
- Episode Eight: Music, Alumni Relations and Medieval Literature
- Episode Nine: Dining, the Unlikely Disciple and Engaged Students
- Episode Ten: HWS Goes Green
- Episode Eleven: The Salisbury Edition
- Episode Twelve: Architecture, Emergency Medicine and Alumnae Relations
- Episode Thirteen: Senior Week
- Episode Fourteen: Board of Trustees, WS Alumnae and a Hobart Senior
- Episode Fifteen: The Annual Fund, Global Ed., and Fellowships
- Episode Sixteen: Intercultural Affairs, Chris Jenco and Psychology.
- Episode Seventeen: Global Ed., Ambitious Alumnus, and Stacey Rice
- Episode Eighteen: Professor Mertens, Richard Salter and Kelly Biggs
- Episode Nineteen: Psych Research, Chaplain and Philosophy
- Episode Twenty: Community Service, English and Kwame Lovell
- Episode Twenty-One: Philosophy, English and William Zale
- Episode Twenty-Two: Best of Meet the Campus, Part 1
- Episode Twenty-Three: Best of Meet the Campus, Part 2
- Episode Twenty-Four: Law School, Med School and Developmental Economics
- Episode Twenty-Five: Art, Statesmen and a Legacy
- Episode Twenty-Six: Art History, Biology and a Recent Graduate
- Episode Twenty-Seven: Penultimate
- Episode Twenty-Eight: The Finale
- Episode Twenty-Nine: The Return