What is it?
Each year, the Centennial Center offers summer roles within the center that allow students to gain leadership experience. The Cohen Fellow is sponsered by Dr. Stephen Cohen '67 in honor of his passion for leadership and committment to student growth.
How does it work?
The Cohen Fellow will be expected to complete approximately 30 hours of work per week at the Centennial Center. Roles can vary from designing social media content, project management in prepartion for the coming academic year or research in coordination with the Centennial Center staff. Fellows will receive a stipend to be used towards summer living expenses. Housing will be provided through the HWS Summer Housing program.
Who is eligible?
The Cohen Fellowship is open to all HWS students, however, funding is limited and the application process will be highly competitive. Successful canidates will:
- Be available for Summer 2020, June 1st - mid August (dates are flexible).
- Be an energetic, passionate individual who can contribute to a collaborative working environment.
- Be in good academic and social standing at the Colleges.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Be well organized and have the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Have the ability to work unsupervised, as well as part of a team.
- Attention to detail is imperative, as well as creativity, resourcefulness, and the capactiy to take initiative.
How do students apply?
The Centennial Center begins accepting applications for the Cohen Fellowship after Spring Break. E-mail email@example.com for more information.
March 2020 Deadline â€“ Application Coming Soon
603 South Main Street
Geneva, NY 14456