Bozzuto Center for Entrepreneurship
Welcome to The Bozzuto Center for Entrepreneurship
The Bozzuto Center for Entrepreneurship is an inclusive and creative HWS community space working towards the advancement of economic and social ventures.
Explore The Bozzuto Center
- Floor 1: Student Collaboration Space
- Floor 1 is an open space with configurable tables, a conference room, projection capabilities, a living room area, and a kitchen. It is designed for student grop projects, individual study, guest speakers, or any group events.
- Floor 2: Classroom and Project Space
- Floor 2 holds a 40-seat classroom setting and accommodated all Entrepreneurial Studies Capstone project work, Sustainable Community Development projects, and any Entrepreneurial workshops or programs.
- Floor 3: Incubator Tenant and MakerSpace (opening Fall 2020)
- For student or community startups looking for economical office space and robust mentoring services, Floor 3 offers incubator services for approximately 6-8 ventures. It will also house a MakerSpace that will offers tools such as 3D printing, laser cutting, lab prototyping space, and software tools for design and prototyping.
Professor of Economics Tom
Drennen (left) and Margiloff
Family Entrepreneurial Fellow Ed
Bizari (right) work with students
in the Bozzuto Center for
Exploring Social Innovation
Like most educators, Assistant Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies Craig Talmage had to make some adjustments to his “Social Innovation for the Entrepreneur” course this spring when the coronavirus shut down…
Wright '20 Wins State-Wide Business Plan Competition
Nicole Wright '20, a volunteer firefighter for the Hydrant Hose Company in Geneva, N.Y., and winner of the 2020 Pitch competition, has won the MWBE Award for the 2020 Military &…
President Jacobsen and Professor Drennen Elected Honorary Class Members
In keeping with annual traditions, Hobart and William Smith seniors have named two honorary members of the Classes of 2020: HWS President Joyce P. Jacobsen and Professor of Economics and…