Bozzuto Center for Entrepreneurship
Welcome to The Bozzuto Center for Entrepreneurship
The Bozzuto Center for Entrepreneurship is an inclusive and creative HWS community space working towards the advancement of economic and social ventures.
Explore The Bozzuto Center
- Floor 1: Student Collaboration Space
- Floor 1 is an open space with configurable tables, a conference room, projection capabilities, a living room area, and a kitchen. It is designed for student grop projects, individual study, guest speakers, or any group events.
- Floor 2: Classroom and Project Space
- Floor 2 holds a 40-seat classroom setting and accommodated all Entrepreneurial Studies Capstone project work, Sustainable Community Development projects, and any Entrepreneurial workshops or programs.
- Floor 3: Incubator Tenant and MakerSpace (opening Fall 2020)
- For student or community startups looking for economical office space and robust mentoring services, Floor 3 offers incubator services for approximately 6-8 ventures. It will also house a MakerSpace that will offers tools such as 3D printing, laser cutting, lab prototyping space, and software tools for design and prototyping.
Professor of Economics Tom
Drennen (left) and Margiloff
Family Entrepreneurial Fellow Ed
Bizari (right) work with students
in the Bozzuto Center for
Harnessing the Power of Networking
Marcel Johnson ’19 and Maya Weber ’20 know firsthand the power of networking. By connecting with HWS alums during Finance Experiences in New York City and Boston, Johnson secured a…
Pitch Winners: Where Are They Now?
This spring, Maxim Zibitsker ’19 won $10,000 in the final round of the Pitch Contest to launch Aqua Salutem Technologies, which uses artificial intelligence and a computer-based echolocation system to…
Zibitsker ’19 Wins 2019 The Pitch
In a display of entrepreneurial thinking, intense preparation and persistence, Maxim Zibitsker ‘19 won $10,000 in the final round of the 2019 The Pitch Contest on Thursday night. Zibitsker pitched…