Bozzuto Center for Entrepreneurship
Welcome to The Bozzuto Center for Entrepreneurship
The Bozzuto Center for Entrepreneurship is an inclusive and creative community space at Hobart and William Smith Colleges that supports students working towards the advancement of startup and social ventures.
We strive to act as the entrepreneurial hub for all things entrepreneurial at The Colleges. In doing so, we make every effort to cooperate, collaborate and learn from others in both our community and the world.
Explore The Bozzuto Center
- Floor 1: Student Collaboration Space
- Floor 1 is an open space with configurable tables, a conference room, projection capabilities, a living room area, and a kitchen. It is designed for student grop projects, individual study, guest speakers, or any group events.
- Floor 2: Classroom and Project Space
- Floor 2 holds a 40-seat classroom setting and accommodated all Entrepreneurial Studies Capstone project work, Sustainable Community Development projects, and any Entrepreneurial workshops or programs.
- Floor 3: Incubator Tenant and Dedicated Workspace (opening Fall 2021)
- For student startups looking for economical office space and robust mentoring services, Floor 3 offers incubator services for approximately 3-4 ventures. It will also house a dedicated workspace for Masters-level programs on campus.
Professor of Economics Tom
Drennen (left) and Margiloff
Family Entrepreneurial Fellow Ed
Bizari (right) work with students
in the Bozzuto Center for
FEVEN YOHANNES '04: Divine Messages
Feven Yohannes ’04 and her identical twin sister Helena have always seen beauty as a way to connect with other women. For the Eritrean refugees born in a camp in Sudan,…
Renewing Soil to Regenerate the Earth
At Closed Loop Systems, cofounder and CEO Jacob Fox '16 is turning organic waste into a regenerative solution. “Not many people know this but we have degraded over 60 percent…
Students Place First at NYS Leadership Conference
The HWS chapter of Phi Beta Lambda received first place at the Future Business Leaders of America- Phi Beta Lambda New York State Leadership Conference. Sreyan Kanungo ’23, Reece Wilson…
The Bozzuto Center for Entrepreneurship
22 Castle St.
Geneva, NY 14456
Phone: (315) 781-4550