Bozzuto Center for Entrepreneurship
Welcome to The Bozzuto Center for Entrepreneurship
The Bozzuto Center for Entrepreneurship is an inclusive and creative HWS community space working towards the advancement of economic and social ventures.
Explore The Bozzuto Center
- Floor 1: Student Collaboration Space
- Floor 1 is an open space with configurable tables, a conference room, projection capabilities, a living room area, and a kitchen. It is designed for student grop projects, individual study, guest speakers, or any group events.
- Floor 2: Classroom and Project Space
- Floor 2 holds a 40-seat classroom setting and accommodated all Entrepreneurial Studies Capstone project work, Sustainable Community Development projects, and any Entrepreneurial workshops or programs.
- Floor 3: Incubator Tenant and MakerSpace (opening Fall 2020)
- For student or community startups looking for economical office space and robust mentoring services, Floor 3 offers incubator services for approximately 6-8 ventures. It will also house a MakerSpace that will offers tools such as 3D printing, laser cutting, lab prototyping space, and software tools for design and prototyping.
Professor of Economics Tom
Drennen (left) and Margiloff
Family Entrepreneurial Fellow Ed
Bizari (right) work with students
in the Bozzuto Center for
Masino '21 is Business School Bound
After graduation, Daniel Masino '21 will pursue his M.B.A. at the University of Rochester's Simon Business School. A Trustee Scholar, Daniel Masino '21 has leveraged his leadership experiences on campus…
Bartels '21 Reflects on Studying in Perth, Australia
Jessie Bartels '21 reflects on her abroad experience in Australia. In 41 days, economics major and entrepreneurial studies minor Jessie Bartels '21 says she created memories that will last a…
Righi '21 to Notre Dame for Management
In June, Ryan Righi '21 will begin a graduate program at the University of Notre Dame. Ryan Righi '21, an economics major and entrepreneurial studies minor, has been accepted into…