Intramural Squash Rules
- Due to the individual nature of squash, each team is comprised only by one player.
- A match is the best 2 out of 3 games. All games are to 11 points. If the game is tied at 10, a player must have an advantage of 2 points to ultimately win.
- Protective eyewear is strongly recommended.
- In the event of a point that neither player can agree whether the ball was in or not, the point will be replayed.
- The times for each match will be scheduled. Both players can agree to change a match time, however it must be played prior to the scheduled time. Alert the intramural coordinators of any change by calling x.3901 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Points are awarded on serve only.