Bartlett, Durfee and Hale Halls were built off the main campus quad in 1950 and are often referred to as the Mini-Quad.
Home to 59 Hobart and William Smith students, each of the doubles, singles and quads in Hale is equipped with full telephone, cable, and computer/Internet access.
The building has laundry facilities on the second floor, a bathroom on each floor and vending machines on the ground floor. Recent renovations included new hallway and lounge carpet and refurbished lounge furniture.
Hale Hall was named after Benjamin Hale, president of Hobart College from 1836 to 1858.
Singles: 10'7"x 13'1"
Doubles: 14'2"x 15'
Quads: 12' 1" x 10' 3"
Bedroom floor color: Blue/gray carpet
Window treatment: Window encased mini-blinds
Bed style: Extra long twin (80" long ) loftable units