Durfee Hall is one of three Residence Halls that were built off the main campus quad in 1950 and is part of a set of buildings referred to as the Mini-Quad.
Home to 59 Hobart students, each of the doubles, singles and quads in Durfee is equipped with full cable and computer/Internet access.
The building has laundry facilities on the second floor and a bathroom on each floor.
Durfee Hall was named after William Pitt Durfee, who from from 1884 to 1929 served as professor of mathematics and chair of the mathematics department. He was the first dean of a liberal arts college and served as acting president of the Colleges four times.