Bartlett, Durfee and Hale Halls were built off the main campus quad in 1950 and are often referred to as the Mini-Quad.
Home to 59 Hobart students, each of the doubles, singles and quads in Bartlett is equipped with full telephone, cable, and computer/Internet access.
The building has laundry facilities on the second floor, a bathroom on each floor and vending machines on the ground floor. 2008 renovations included new hallway, bedroom, and lounge tile and new lounge furniture.
Bartlett Hall was named after the Reverend Murray Bartlett, who served as fourteenth president of Hobart College from 1919 to 1936.
During the 2006-2007 school year, Durfee Hall was a mixed-college residence, housing males and females in doubles, singles and quads.
Singles: 10'7"x 13'1"
Doubles: 14'2"x 15'
Quads: 12' 1" x 10' 3"
Bedroom floor color: Gray tile
Window treatment: Window encased mini-blinds
Bed style: Extra long twin (80" long ) loftable units