Leaders of Tomorrow House
"Leaders of Tomorrow" is to give back to the college campus and the Geneva community through community service. With this house, hard work will be paramount.
- Candidate must be in good academic and social standing; we will not permit any student in academic or social probation.
- Candidate must show that they have an affiliation with at least one organizational club on campus.
- Candidate have at a 2.5 GPA *Candidate must demonstrate that they have prior community engagement experience and is willing to continue it as a Leader of Tomorrow.
- Candidate must serve as a role model both on and off campus.
- Candidate must have an appreciation for HWS's mission of Inclusive Excellence.