Fraternity Recruitment Fall 2016
Tentative Recruitment Process Dates: September 12-23, 2016.
Come to the IFC table at Involvement Expo Friday, Sept 2, 5:00-7:00 p.m. on the quad for more information about joining our Greek Organizations.
More information will be forthcoming.
Recruitment Policies & Information
- You must be in good academic and social standing.
- Students must complete 6.5 credits (sophomore standing) before participating in recruitment.
- You must have and maintain a 2.5 CPA to join and live in one of the fraternity houses.
- Fraternity dues and pledging fees vary by organization.
- New member education or "pledging" typically lasts from 6-8 weeks.
- Study hours are often required during the pledging period to ensure academic priorities are satisfied.
Active recognized organizations are:
- Chi Phi - 573 S. Main Street
- Delta Chi - 574 S. Main Street
- Kappa Sigma - 584 S. Main Street
- Kappa Alpha - 600 South Main Street
- Phi Sigma Kappa – 704 South Main Street
- Theta Delta Chi - 123 Hamilton Street
- Sigma Chi - 583 South Main Street
Sigma Phi is not recognized by the Colleges.
Inter-Fraternity Council Members:
President - Ian Martinson (Kappa Alpha)
Vice President - Noland Michels (Chi Phi)
Treasurer – Matt Gennarelli (Kappa Alpha)
Secretary – Trevor Berninger (Phi Sigma Kappa)
PR/Rush – Charles Moore-Gillon (Kappa Sigma)
IFC/Fraternity Adviser - Kimberly Kochin