Fraternity Recruitment Spring 2017
Recruitment Process Dates: February 6-10, 2017. ALL BIDS will be distributed Friday, February 10 at times TBA.
NO BIDS may be distributed before this time.
Those receiving BIDS should accept them no later than 2/16/17 at Midnight
Come to the IFC Kick-off Event Monday, February 6, from 5:00-7:00 p.m. in Bartlett Theatre for more information about joining our Greek Organizations.
Recruitment Policies & Information
- You must be in good academic and social standing.
- Students must complete 6.5 credits (sophomore standing) before participating in recruitment.
- You must have and maintain a 2.5 CPA to join and live in one of the fraternity houses.
- Fraternity dues and pledging fees vary by organization.
- New member education or "pledging" typically lasts from 6-8 weeks.
- Study hours are often required during the pledging period to ensure academic priorities are satisfied.
Active recognized organizations are:
- Chi Phi - 573 S. Main Street
- Delta Chi - 574 S. Main Street
- Kappa Sigma - 584 S. Main Street
- Kappa Alpha - 600 S. Main Street
- Phi Sigma Kappa – 704 S. Main Street
- Theta Delta Chi - 730 S. Main Street
- Sigma Chi - 583 S. Main Street
Sigma Phi is not recognized by the Colleges.
Inter-Fraternity Council Members:
President - Brian Schmitt (Theta Delta Chi)
Vice President - Rotimi Adeoye(Chi Phi)
Treasurer - Zarvan Shah-Asif (Kappa Alpha)
Secretary - Jack Caterina (Phi Sigma Kappa)
PR-Charles Anderson - (Kappa Alpha)
Rush - Liam Cassidy (Chi Phi)
IFC/Greek Adviser - Kimberly Kochin