Involvement Expo: 5-7PM September 5, Quad or Vandervort
Tentative Recruitment Process Dates:
- September 15 - Kick off events
- September 16 - Tabling
- September 17-18 - Open Houses
- September 19-20 - Closed Events
- September 21 - No Events
More details to come...
*Please Note: You must receive an invitation to these events. Further detailed information will be provided from each organization.
Chapter representatives must adhere to these deadlines.
- Monday, September 22 - Submit Potential New Member names for approval.
- Wednesday, September 24 - Approved Bids will be dispersed beginning at noon.
- Friday, September 26, 5 p.m. - Accepted Bids Deadline.
- Potential New Members must bring their accepted bid to Student Activities (2nd floor of Scandling) by 5 p.m.
New Member Education will begin shortly after all bids have been returned and verified.
Recruitment Policies & Information
- You must be in good academic and social standing.
- Students must complete 6.5 credits (sophomore standing) before participating in recruitment.
- You must have and maintain a 2.5 CPA to join and live in one of the fraternity houses.
- Fraternity dues and pledging fees vary by organization.
- New member education or "pledging" typically lasts from 6-8 weeks.
- Study hours are often required during the pledging period to ensure academic priorities are satisfied.
Active recognized organizations are:
- Chi Phi - 573 S. Main Street
- Delta Chi - 574 S. Main Street
- Kappa Sigma - 584 S. Main Street
- Kappa Alpha - 600 South Main Street
- Theta Delta Chi - 730 S. Main Street
- Sigma Chi- Active Colony status
Phi Sigma Kappa (704 S. Main Street) is currently suspended.
Sigma Phi is not recognized by the Colleges.
Intra Fraternal Council
Advisor - Kimberly Kochin
President - Greg Mathieu (Kappa Sigma)
Vice President - Clune Walsh (Kappa Sigma)
Secretary - Henry Smith (Kappa Sigma)
Treasurer - Luke Deluccia (Kappa Sigma)
PR/Rush- Greg Kreisinger (Theta Delta Chi)