Fraternity Recruitment Spring 2017
- Recruitment Process Dates: Monday, January 30- February 3rd, 2017.
- ALL BIDS will be distributed Friday, February 3rd starting at noon.
- NO BIDS may be distributed before this time.
- Those receiving BIDS should accept them no later than February 6th. In Student Activities.
For more information about joining our Greek Organizations:
- Visit the IFC table at the Involvement Expo 5-7 in the Vandervort.
- Come to the IFC Kick-off Event Sunday January, 7:00-9:00 p.m.in the lower barn.
- Stop by the ATM lounge Monday, January 30th 12-1:15pm to meet us.
Recruitment Policies & Information
- You must be in good academic and social standing.
- Students must complete 6.5 credits (sophomore standing) before participating in recruitment.
- You must have and maintain a 2.5 CPA to join and live in one of the fraternity houses.
- Fraternity dues and pledging fees vary by organization.
- New member education or "pledging" typically lasts from 6-8 weeks.
- Study hours are often required during the pledging period to ensure academic priorities are satisfied.
Active recognized organizations are:
- Chi Phi - 573 S. Main Street
- Delta Chi - 574 S. Main Street
- Kappa Sigma - 584 S. Main Street
- Kappa Alpha - 600 S. Main Street
- Phi Sigma Kappa – 704 S. Main Street
- Theta Delta Chi - 730 S. Main Street
- Sigma Chi - 583 S. Main Street
Sigma Phi is not recognized by the Colleges.
Inter-Fraternity Council Members:
President - Brian Schmitt (Theta Delta Chi)
Vice President - Rotimi Adeoye (Chi Phi)
Treasurer - Zarvan Shah-Asif (Kappa Alpha)
Secretary - Jack Caterina (Phi Sigma Kappa)
PR - Charles Anderson (Kappa Alpha)
Rush - Liam Cassidy (Chi Phi)
IFC/Greek Adviser - Kimberly Kochin