Fraternity Recruitment Dates,
- Monday, February 11 - Tabling in Lower Scandling 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. and 5-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 12 - Open Houses 8-11 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 13 - Open Houses 8-11 p.m.
- Thursday, February 14 - Closed events 8-11 p.m.*
- Friday, February 15 - Closed events 8-11 p.m.*
- Saturday/Sunday, February 16-17 - No official events
*Please Note: You must receive an invitation to these events. Further detailed information will be provided from each organization.
Recruitment Process Dates
Chapter representatives must adhere to these deadlines.
- Monday, February 18 - Submit Potential New Member names for approval.
- Wednesday, February 20 - Approved Bids will be dispersed beginning at noon.
- Friday, February 22 - Accepted Bids Deadline.
- Potential New Members must bring their accepted bid to Student Activities (2nd floor of Scandling) by 5 p.m.
New Member Education will begin shortly after all bids have been returned and verified.
All Potential New Members must attend Anti-Hazing Sessions that will be scheduled shortly after bids are accepted.
Recruitment Policies & Information
- You must be in good academic and social standing.
- Students must complete 8 credits (sophomore standing) before participating in recruitment.
- You must have and maintain a 2.5 CPA to join and live in one of the fraternity houses.
- Fraternity dues and pledging fees vary by organization.
- New member education or "pledging" typically lasts from 6-8 weeks.
- Study hours are often required during the pledging period to ensure academic priorities are satisfied.
Active recognized organizations are:
- Chi Phi - 573 South Main Street
- Delta Chi - 574 S. Main Street
- Kappa Sigma - 584 S. Main Street
- Kappa Alpha - 600 South Main Street
- Theta Delta Chi - Cloverleaf
Phi Sigma Kappa (704 S. Main Street) is currently suspended.
Sigma Phi is not recognized by the Colleges.
Intra Fraternal Council
Advisor - Kimberly Kochin
President - Colby Mauke (Kappa Sigma)
Vice President - Steven Bruening (Kappa Sigma)
Secretary - Josh Moss (Kappa Sigma)
Treasurer - Clune Walsh (Kappa Sigma)
Rush/Alumni Relations - Greg Mathieu (Kappa Sigma)
PR - Patrick Carroll (Kappa Sigma)