Fraternity Recruitment Fall 2016
Recruitment Process Dates: September 5-9, 2016. ALL BIDS will be distributed between 12noon and no later than 12 Midnight on Friday, September 9th.
NO BIDS may be distributed before this time.
Those receiving BIDS should accept them no later than 9/14/16 at Midnight
Come to the IFC table at Involvement Expo Friday, Sept 2, 5:00-7:00 p.m. on the quad for more information about joining our Greek Organizations.
Recruitment Policies & Information
- You must be in good academic and social standing.
- Students must complete 6.5 credits (sophomore standing) before participating in recruitment.
- You must have and maintain a 2.5 CPA to join and live in one of the fraternity houses.
- Fraternity dues and pledging fees vary by organization.
- New member education or "pledging" typically lasts from 6-8 weeks.
- Study hours are often required during the pledging period to ensure academic priorities are satisfied.
Active recognized organizations are:
- Chi Phi - 573 S. Main Street
- Delta Chi - 574 S. Main Street
- Kappa Sigma - 584 S. Main Street
- Kappa Alpha - 600 South Main Street
- Phi Sigma Kappa – 704 South Main Street
- Theta Delta Chi - 123 Hamilton Street
- Sigma Chi - 583 South Main Street
Sigma Phi is not recognized by the Colleges.
Inter-Fraternity Council Members:
President - Ian Martinson (Kappa Alpha)
Vice President - Noland Michels (Chi Phi)
Treasurer – Matt Gennarelli (Kappa Alpha)
Secretary – Trevor Berninger (Phi Sigma Kappa)
PR/Rush – Charles Moore-Gillon (Kappa Sigma)
IFC/Fraternity Adviser - Kimberly Kochin