Involvement Expo: 5-7 p.m. September 4, Quad or Vandervort
Tentative Recruitment Process Dates:
- September 7 - Kick Off and Meet & Greet Events TBA
- September 8 - Tabling in Scandling
- September 9-10 - Open Houses
- September 11-12 - Closed events*
- September 13 - No official events
More details to come...
*Please Note: You must receive an invitation to these events. Further detailed information will be provided from each organization.
Recruitment Process Dates
Chapter representatives must adhere to these deadlines.
- Monday, September 14 - Submit Potential New Member names for approval.
- Wednesday, September 15 - Approved Bids will be dispersed beginning at noon.
- Friday, September 18, 5 p.m. - Accepted Bids Deadline.
- Potential New Members must bring their accepted bid to Student Activities (2nd floor of Scandling) by 5:00 p.m. New Member Education will begin shortly after all bids have been returned and verified.
Recruitment Policies & Information
- You must be in good academic and social standing.
- Students must complete 6.5 credits (sophomore standing) before participating in recruitment.
- You must have and maintain a 2.5 CPA to join and live in one of the fraternity houses.
- Fraternity dues and pledging fees vary by organization.
- New member education or "pledging" typically lasts from 6-8 weeks.
- Study hours are often required during the pledging period to ensure academic priorities are satisfied.
Active recognized organizations are:
- Chi Phi - 573 S. Main Street
- Delta Chi - 574 S. Main Street
- Kappa Sigma - 583 S. Main Street
- Kappa Alpha - 600 South Main Street
- Phi Sigma Kappa - Active (no official campus house at this time)
- Theta Delta Chi - 123 Hamilton Street
- Sigma Chi Epilson -
583 South Main (Active Colony status)
Sigma Phi is not recognized by the Colleges.
Inter-Fraternity Council Members:
President - Dennis O’Connell (Kappa Sigma)
Victor Giotto - VP (Chi Phi)
Treasurer – Connor May (Kappa Alpha)
Secretary - Andrew Hopkins (Kappa Sigma)
Drew Needham - Wood-PR/Rush (Chi Phi)
Fraternity Adviser - Kimberly Kochin