Hobart and William Smith Colleges is committed to safeguarding all personally identifiable information we obtain about our customers and visitors, whether internal or external. The only personally identifiable information the Colleges collects via electronic mail, or our Web sites, including those Web sites currently being maintained by third-party, trusted providers is that which is voluntarily provided by our customers and visitors. Tracking information is collected and analyzed so that we may improve our service offerings to our users. This tracking information is kept confidential to the Colleges.
Hobart and William Smith Colleges will share personally identifiable information about you with other companies or people when one or more of the following conditions apply:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of the Colleges to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We are responding to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find it necessary to protect and defend the legal rights or property of Hobart and William Smith Colleges.
Created Aug 15, 2005 ( revised August, 2005 )
If you are having difficulty submitting a form or you have unanswered questions, please call the Support Center Help Desk at (315) 781-4357, or e-mail email@example.com.