GIRLS' OVERNIGHT SOCCER CAMP
TRANSPORTATION FORM AND TRAVEL TIMES
YOU MUST COMPLETE AND SUBMIT the Transportation Form at least 7 days prior to camp arrival in order for any camper to be picked-up from the airport/bus station. Camp Shuttle vans will only be at the airport/bus station if they are scheduled in advance. Please consult this form PRIOR to making flight/bus reservations as it has the shuttle times on it. Please contact Conferences and Events Office with Transportation questions at 315-781-3103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT TELEPHONE NUMBERS
- Campus Security (24 hrs/day): (315) 781-3656
- Conferences and Events Office (8:30am – 5pm): (315) 781-3103
SENDING MAIL TO CAMPERS
Please use this address:
c/o William Smith Soccer Camp • Conferences and Events Office
300 Pulteney Street
Geneva, NY 14456
Our rules are designed to help all campers receive the maximum benefit from their camp experience. Violation of any of these rules could result in immediate dismissal.
- Campers must report to all scheduled activities, including all meals.
- Campers are required to participate in all scheduled activities. Only a trainer or coach may grant permission to be excused.
- Campers may not leave the camp area or the campus.
- Fighting, profanity, and other abusive behavior are prohibited as are gambling, use of tobacco, illegal substances or alcohol.
- Misuse of College property may result in dismissal. Charges will be assessed against campers for damaged College property.
- Refunds are not granted in cases of camp dismissal.
All rooms are doubles or quads. We will do our best to locate friends in adjacent rooms. Listing a roommate preference does not guarantee enrollment of the roommate in the camp; the camp must receive the roommate’s camp registration form before registration is closed. Residence halls are air-conditioned. Coin-operated laundry facilities are available in the halls
- Online Registration & Payment
Please Note: There are no longer brochures for camp. All camp registrations will take place online.
- Medical Form
- Coaching Staff
- Sports Medicine Staff
- Daily Schedule
- What to Pack
- Check in & Check out
- Camp Policies
- Transportation Form
- Camp Map
For brochures and information regarding the overnight and day camps, please contact:
Conferences & Events
Hobart and William Smith Colleges
Mailing address: 300 Pulteney Street
Office address: Harris House
678 South Main Street
Geneva, NY 14456
Phone: (315) 781-3103
Fax: (315) 781-4325