Hobart College Rowing Camp
CHECK IN (REGISTRATION)
July 8 (Wednesday)
Location: Emerson Hall
Time: 1:00 p.m.
July 11 (Saturday)
Location: Hellstrom Boathouse
Time: After races end
DIRECTIONS TO EMERSON HALL FOR REGISTRATION
- From East or West via NYS Thruway (I-90) - take Exit 42. Follow Route 14 South to first light, about 6 miles. Turn left onto Castle Street. Turn right on to Routes 5 & 20. Take route 5 & 20 past the lake a turn left onto Pulteney Street. You will now be on campus. Take your first right and park there. Follow signs to Hobart Rowing Camp.
- From the East or West via Routes 5 & 20 - follow 5 &20 to Geneva. Turn south on to Pulteney Street (large brick Hobart entrance sign is on the corner). You will now be on campus. Take your first right and park there. Follow signs to Hobart Rowing Camp.
- From South - follow Route 14 North to Geneva. Route 14 becomes Main St. as you enter Geneva. Turn left on St. Clair Street and then turn right on Pulteney Street. You will be heading through campus. Take Pulteney Street past the Dining Hall (Scandling Center) and turn right at the parking lot labeled Hobart Rowing Camp. It is the last right prior to routes 5 & 20.
DIRECTIONS TO HELLSTROM BOATHOUSE FOR CHECK OUT
- Take Routes 5 & 20 East approximately 3 miles. Pass Emile's Restaurant on the left and a Muffler Repair Shop on the right and turn right onto East Avenue. Follow East Ave. to the end where it bears left. The Boathouse is on the right with parking next to the building.
- GPS Address: Bates Ave., Waterloo, NY also known as Blue Heron Lane, Waterloo, NY