HOBART LACROSSE Individual Camp
July 10 – 13, 2016
Youth Camp - Entering Grades 4-8 – Commuter - $295
Youth Camp – Entering Grades 4-8 - Overnight - $445
HS Camp – Entering Grades 9-12 - Commuter - $295
HS Camp – Entering Grades 9-12 - Overnight - $445
Hobart Lacrosse Camp is recognized as the top skill camp in the country. Athletes will learn to develop the skills, strategies, and techniques that will enable them to take their game to the highest level. Campers are organized by age and ability for position work and by teams for competition. Every athlete, regardless of skill level, receives top notch instruction and individual attention from the staff. The core of our program is based on daily scrimmages and games, intense position work, and detailed attention to the team phases of the game (i.e. defense, clearing, offense, shooting and the faceoff). Individual skills campers can stay overnight or commute to campus each day.
Individual Camp Directions
Directions to Caird Hall- Check in & out location
- From East or West via NYS Thruway (I-90) - take Exit 42. Follow Route 14 South to first light, about 6 miles. Turn left onto Castle Street. Turn right on to Routes 5 & 20. Take route 5 & 20 past the lake a turn left onto Pulteney Street. You will now be on campus. Take your first right and park there. Follow signs to Hobart Lacrosse Camp.
- From the East or West via Routes 5 & 20 - follow 5 &20 to Geneva. Turn south on to Pulteney Street (large brick Hobart entrance sign is on the corner). You will now be on campus. Take your first right and park there. Follow signs to Hobart Lacrosse Camp.
- From South - follow Route 14 North to Geneva. Route 14 becomes Main St. as you enter Geneva. Turn left on St. Clair Street and then turn right on Pulteney Street. You will be heading through campus. Take Pulteney Street past the Dining Hall (Scandling Center) and turn right at the parking lot labeled Hobart Lacrosse Camp. It is the last right prior to routes 5 & 20.
- Camp Map
- Daily Schedule - Individual Camp
- Daily Schedule - Prospect Camp
- Camp Staff
- What to pack
For information regarding the overnight and day camps, please contact:
Conferences & Events
Hobart and William Smith Colleges
Mailing address: 300 Pulteney Street
Office address: Harris House
678 South Main Street
Geneva, NY 14456
Phone: (315) 781-3103
Fax: (315) 781-4325