HOBART LACROSSE CAMP DIRECTIONS
Individual Camp Directions
Directions to Caird Hall- Check in & out location
- From East or West via NYS Thruway (I-90) - take Exit 42. Follow Route 14 South to first light, about 6 miles. Turn left onto Castle Street. Turn right on to Routes 5 & 20. Take route 5 & 20 past the lake a turn left onto Pulteney Street. You will now be on campus. Take your first right and park there. Follow signs to Hobart Lacrosse Camp.
- From the East or West via Routes 5 & 20 - follow 5 &20 to Geneva. Turn south on to Pulteney Street (large brick Hobart entrance sign is on the corner). You will now be on campus. Take your first right and park there. Follow signs to Hobart Lacrosse Camp.
- From South - follow Route 14 North to Geneva. Route 14 becomes Main St. as you enter Geneva. Turn left on St. Clair Street and then turn right on Pulteney Street. You will be heading through campus. Take Pulteney Street past the Dining Hall (Scandling Center) and turn right at the parking lot labeled Hobart Lacrosse Camp. It is the last right prior to routes 5 & 20.
- Campus Map
- Daily Schedule - Individual Camp
- Daily Schedule - Prospect Camp
- Camp Staff
- What to pack
For information regarding the overnight and day camps, please contact:
Conferences & Events
Hobart and William Smith Colleges
Mailing address: 300 Pulteney Street
Office address: Harris House
678 South Main Street
Geneva, NY 14456
Phone: (315) 781-3103
Fax: (315) 781-4325