Service Catalog: Record an Event
Summary (what you get):
CES offers live and studio audio and video recording. Events may be supported either by a technician recording the event or by providing training and access to the equipment for the requestor to record.
- Live audio/video recording: equipment operator: $15/hour + blank media
- Studio work audio/video duplication: $3
- Audio/video editing: $30 + $15/hour (minimum $45 total)
- Camera set-up without operator : $12 (includes one DVD copy)
Requests for event or other recording should be made as far ahead of time as possible to ensure availability of equipment and technicians.
Copies of recorded events will be available as per the following:
- For video recordings, please allow two working days for DVD copies
- For audio recordings, please allow one working day for CD or .WAV file copies
The classroom and event support service level agreement, detailing these services, is available under Policies.
Where/how to request this service:
Requests for this service may be made at the Help Desk in the library, by e-mailing email@example.com or the online request form.
If you are having difficulty or you have unanswered questions, please submit a request, call the Help Desk at (315) 781-4357, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.