Science on Seneca (SOS)
How to Register for Science on Seneca
Students take notes aboard the William Scandling research vessel.
- Contact Barb Halfman, SOS Coordinator, at (315) 781-3606 or email@example.com to register for one-day teacher training in the spring or fall.
- Set a date for field trip with Barb Halfman.
- Review the Pre-Visit Power Point.
- Contact the Finger Lakes Institute at (315) 781-4390 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain additional materials or ideas for your visit to Science on Seneca.
Science on Seneca Coordinator
Science on Seneca Workshop: SOS Teacher Training
Saturday, April 2, 2016 - to register, contact Barb Halfman at email@example.com
- How to Register
- About the William Scandling
- Teacher Center
- Student Center
- SOS Manual (PDF)
- Data Sheets (PDF)
- Waiver Form (PDF)