What will you miss most about HWS?
|The strong friendships I've made with students, faculty and staff.||57.45 %|
|The extremely warm and welcoming HWS and Geneva communities.||4.26 %|
|The well-kept grounds, picturesque lake and historic buildings.||8.51 %|
|The faculty members who've taught me, mentored me and become my friends.||29.79 %|
Check back every Friday for a new Pulse.
- What do you like about the new Scandling Campus Center?
- Why did you select HWS?
- How has being a student athlete changed your HWS experience?
- Where would you like to go abroad?
- What are you doing this summer?
- What was the highlight of Reunion 2008?
- What are you most looking forward to about Reunion 2008?
- What does the 100th year of William Smith College mean to you?
- What will you miss most about HWS?
- Which candidate running for President do you support?
- What do you know about Elizabeth Blackwell?
- How does Dr. Wangari Maathai inspire you?