What does the 100th year of William Smith College mean to you?
I am honored to be part of a community that values leading
I am lucky to have experienced the strong and positive connections between the lives of women and men.
I am privileged to have spent my college years at a place with such a rich history of women’s rights.
I am grateful to have grown in an environment allows women to develop and realize their capacities to be agents for change.
I am looking forward to celebrating this wonderful, inclusive institution on November 8.
Check back every Friday for a new Pulse.
- What do you like about the new Scandling Campus Center?
- Why did you select HWS?
- How has being a student athlete changed your HWS experience?
- Where would you like to go abroad?
- What are you doing this summer?
- What was the highlight of Reunion 2008?
- What are you most looking forward to about Reunion 2008?
- What does the 100th year of William Smith College mean to you?
- What will you miss most about HWS?
- Which candidate running for President do you support?
- What do you know about Elizabeth Blackwell?
- How does Dr. Wangari Maathai inspire you?