Financed in part by a $1.25 million gift from the Sheldon and Ruth Goldstein Foundation, in honor of the couple's granddaughters, Sara Nargiso '07 and Rachel Nargiso '04.
Originally constructed in 1913, the historic building's repointed brick façade and new roof preserve the charm of the Houghton House Estate.
The renovated Carriage House includes a digital imaging lab and a photo studio with a dark room for black and white photography.
The building fosters the artistic community of HWS art and architecture students with a studio to display and critique images.
450 South Salina Street
P.O. Box 29
Syracuse, NY 13201-0029
LECESSE Construction Co.
75 Thruway Park Drive
West Henrietta, NY 14586