CTL Faculty E-Newsletter
A Note from the Director
The Center for Teaching and Learning invites you to peruse our inaugural e-newsletter for faculty. This newsletter is an opportunity to share news and information, ideas, and resources. Each issue will feature innovative pedagogy and current conversations about teaching and learning happening both at HWS and other institutions. It is our hope that this e-newsletter will become a place where faculty can contribute ideas and enrich dialogue surrounding teaching and learning. To that effect, we encourage you to send us strategies, resources, and suggestions. I hope you enjoy our first edition.
Susan M. Pliner, Ed.D.
Director, Center for Teaching and Learning
- Newsletter Home
- News and Information
- Orgo, Ergo Argue? Workshopping Writing in Organic Chemistry Labs by Susan Hess
- Practice Exams and Econ 160 Grades: Using Teaching Fellows in a New Way by Ruth Shields
- Spotlight on: Classroom Observation Methods in the Economics and Mathematics and Computer Science Departments by Erika L.C. King and Jo Beth Mertens
- Professional Props: A Project for Seniors in Architectural Studies by Kirin Makker
- Mapping Our Way to Critical Thinking: Reading Strategies in the German Classroom by Eric Klaus
- Celebrating 5 Years of the Senior Symposium by Caitlin Caron