Useful External Links
At HWS, we recognize that education must extend beyond the classroom. Below is a list of links that may be of use to students interested in chemistry.
- The Protein Data Bank
- Materials Safety Data Sheets
- CIRRUS - a resource for undergraduate chemistry majors
Societies and Foundations:
- Sigma Xi - The Scientific Research Society
- National Science Foundation
- Chemistry.org - American Chemical Society (ACS) Homepage
- Council on Undergraduate Research
- American Chemical Society Publications: Essential Resources for the Chemical Scientist
- RSC Journals Homepage
- Wiley InterScience Homepage
- HighWire - Library of Sciences and Medicine
- WebSpectra - Good for student practice with spectroscopy
- Zeno's Forensic Science Site - Good link to forensic information
- The Comic Book Periodic Table of Elements - Periodic table of comic books
- B1-esp@cenet - Your gateway to patents (a patent search site)
The Health Professions Club is a student-run organization that may be of interest to students studying chemistry.
For more information about this organization or to learn about starting your own chemistry-themed club, contact Cully Seamans (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Office of Student Activities.