Services for Students
Connect with Employers
30 Second Pitch
Use this pitch in an interview when you are asked, “tell me about yourself,” in an request for a networking opportunity, at career fairs, or for a phone script of a cold call inquiry about a job.
- Introduce Yourself. Where are you from? Where do you go to school? What is your major? What are you currently doing? Activities?
- What are your passions?
- What are your major accomplishments?
- What are your unique strengths? Strongest skills?
- What previous jobs, internships, classes, or volunteer positions have provided you with experience relevant to what you hope to do?
- What kinds of jobs, companies or industries are you pursuing? What are your goals?