You should learn about each company that you plan to interview with to determine if it would be a good fit for you, what positions you would be qualified for and to prepare for the interview.
Some of the things you can and should learn include:
- What products and services the company provides
- The history of the company and industry
- The corporate climate: structure, purpose, size, competitors
- The company's earnings and market share
- The latest company news
- Any training programs available to employees
- Their promotion policies
- Benefits offered to employees
Employer Research Links
Job search information and industry profiles.
- Vault Online Career Library
Access to information on a variety of career fields. Directories of organizations, salaries and descriptions of specific careers and more! Contact Career Services for the password.
- Hoovers Online
Search for specific companies, view industry directories, build custom company reports.