- Reading Period: Sept. 1 to May 1
- Manuscripts received during the summer will be returned.
- Recommended submission: 3-5 poems or essays up to 20 pages
- One submission per reading period
- Manuscripts can be submitted by mail or electronically through Submittable
- No multiple submissions
- We do not publish fiction
- Please include a self-address stamped envelope (SASE)
- Editors respond within 12 weeks
- Accepted authors receive two complimentary copies of their issue and a two-year subscription to Seneca Review
- Copyright is held by Hobart and William Smith Colleges until publication, at which time rights revert to the author.
Our mailing address is:
Hobart and William Smith Colleges
Geneva, NY 14456
Dear Poets and Writers,
Because we are putting out a special issue of Contemporary Polish Poetry this spring, we will be reading mss. only in March and April of 2016 for the fall '16 and spring '17 issues of the magazine.
You may submit poems and essays electronically through Submittable.